Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting Engaged!!!


I just started my blog back up and all my friends wanted to hear all about the engagement etc. On April 2nd Cal took me down to the beach in San Diego. We started walking down the beach (Cal was acting super awkward), I told him that we should sit down in hopes that he would act normal. We went and sat on a lifeguard tower and started talking about how we met and what we thought of each other when we first saw each other. (I was eating taquitos at Beto's in my sweats no make up..you get the idea. He thought I looked so gross and the only reason he was interested in me was because he had seen a picture of me where I was looking cute . And he showed up in a button down shirt with white washed jeans and white skater shoes...I thought he loved himself aka sweet bro.) Then he said to me "I wish I had a ring to give you this would have been the perfect place to propose" my reaction was "you are so dumb why would you say that, just to make me sad?" He then told me he had a surprise so I closed my eyes and when I opened them he was on one knee with a ring in his hand and said "will you marry me?". Ever since then it has seemed like a crazy ride with all the planning! We are getting married July 18th of this year down in the San Diego Temple. We are SO excited!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I want to see a pic of the ring!!

The Razon's said...

It's so beautiful!! Congrats neighbor!! Are you so dang excited???

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Your ring is sooo beautiful!!! Again Congratulations.

Karen said...

Your ring is even more beautiful in person----and I know diamonds. Love you, Karen Rose