Friday, February 5, 2010

San Diego and Catalina

We went to San Diego (my favorite place) to spend the holidays with my family. We had the best time and I couldn't be more happy while I'm down there. We had a great Christmas and it was the first time Cal was with my family for the holidays. The day after Christmas we went to Catalina Island for the day. It was a lot of fun! I dream about living in San Diego everyday! Less than two years! Yes I'm counting down :)


Rippy Family...I miss them so much

Norman was tired...too much excitement

Our little Andrus clan..


Catalina was so fun and so pretty. Except for the fact that my Dad didn't pay for us to drive around the island so we felt that we had to walk 1000 miles. :) Great memories though!



2 comments:

Emily M. said...

you guys seriously make me want to live in california- which has NEVER happened before. Good thing they have anesthesia school there and dallin's life long dream is to become a surfer bum.

Arica said...

yesss! twin friend. (: i'm so glad we've met. ps.. counting DOWN till our trip home to see our fams and be in the place we love! i'm looking forward to reading this regularly. (: