Monday, January 17, 2011

Two romantic nights..okay not really

On Sunday morning Cal told me that he was going to head down to St. George for a guys trip with his brothers and parents. I had no problem with him going, especially since I have gone to San Diego a handful of times without him. Figured it was his turn :) Little did I know being on this end of things would I be SO bored. I have worked on homework, taken 2 hour naps, watched whatever I wanted to and relaxed. It's been nice but I miss him a lot. Tonight is his last night out of town so I have been playing around on my blog making things look pretty!
School started back up for Cal and I last week, only two more semesters and we are outta here! It will be bitter-sweet when we move but I am excited to live back in San Diego! We have had some many great memories here but we are ready to start our own lives in a new place together.
I have been doing new things around the house that I will be posting pictures of soon. I have been really bad at blogging but I am going to work at posting more often.

1 comment:

sarah savage said...

yay for a new blog design! it looks so great! i'm with you on trying to be more consistent in posting. i guess interning with kirsten is really inspirational, eh? :)

and i'm excited to see your latest home projects!