Friday, May 15, 2009

Golf Date Night



Cal is OBESESSED with golfing so we went to the golf course last night and he played a round of golf while I rode around in the cart and watched :)

We decided to go to Cafe Rio and get some salads for dinner to eat while we were on the course. I was loving my salad, while trying to stay warm.



I had Cal pose for a picture :)




Putting



I got bored with my camera here are some amazing photos :)







We had a great time!!! The food was yummy and the course is beautiful! Love date nights!

4 comments:

T.RIPPY said...

my blog is better than your blog.

I SAWY! Just kidding, I can't wait to see you guys.

P.S. I love golfing, especially golf ball hunting. Tell Brad I miss him.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well hello! So glad you stumbled on your blog! It's so great to see you so in love and so happy! Congrats to you both, and I hope you're both not freaking out with wedding planning stress yet, or ever. To answer your questions: We will probably be in Miami for another 1-2 years. Grant works for Pepsico Fritolay corporation in sales management. I'm finishing/ procrastinating my last 3 classes (online) and then am done with school. I'm coaching volleyball camps this summer throughout Florida, then interviewing for jobs again come August. What about you guys, plans? Are you moving back to SD or staying in Utah? Where are you guys having your reception? I'm sure it will be beautiful and you'll be a beautiful bride!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Look how cute you two are!!! Looks like you had a fun date night.