Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update...

I haven't written on my blog in a long time. So I thought it was time for me to update everyone on my life. For the past two days I have been home sick from work. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said that if my symptoms get worse I should go get tested for swine flu..awesome. Good news..I dont feel as achy today but I am super weak. I took a shower today and it wore me out. On a happy note, Cal and I are getting married 4 weeks from Saturday!! Everything is going really smoothly, we sent out invitations this past week. My dress is being altered, we bought Cal's suit on Saturday..he is so handsome!! I can't wait for the honeymoon. Here are the pictures of where we are going. It is in St. Martin which is located in the West Antilles Islands. It is a neighboring island to St. Barts (where all the famous people go). A family friend of my parents owns this house on the island and it rents out for 20,000 a week and we are getting it for free. What a wedding gift!!!!






amazing I know!! Planning a wedding was really stressful now I'm just so excited to celebrate with all of my friends and family!! When Cal and I get married and back from our honeymoon we will move to a house in Provo Utah with my yellow lab Norman we both have residency in Utah so we will be going to school full time and working part time. I can't wait for married life I know that it is going to be the best!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!! Nice way to start your marriage. Love, Karen Rose

T.RIPPY said...

Can't wait! We're gonna have a blast!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

That house Rocks! You guys are going to have a blast!