Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

On Friday I turned 23! I had a great weekend thanks to the husband. It all started Thursday night when my boss Chelsea text me Happy Birthday and told me I had Friday off..Paid :) So after sleeping in Friday morning, I did stuff around the house relaxed, went shopping etc. Then I met Cal and friends up at Red Iguana in Salt Lake (my favorite restaurant in Utah). Kendal and Clay (Cal's siblings)
Chad and James
We had an amazing dinner and had a great time. I don't have any pictures of Cal and I at dinner because the picture we took made me look like a cow so I decided not to share it. :) Then Cal had booked a suite at the Hilton in downtown. When we walked in I was in shock! It was a three bedroom suite with a kitchen two HUGE flat screen T.V.s on the walls, a king size bed and a hot tub in the bedroom ;) Huge Jacuzzi
Cal trying to figure out the TV
Huge bed..
I had no idea these rooms really existed. Growing up when our family would go out of town Ray Ray would get us all a room at Motel 6. Awesome :) After checking into the room we went to the Gateway (mall) went shopping and then went to Skybox to watch the rest of the BYU game and have some dessert. Thank you for all the birthday wishes I received it made me feel very loved! :)

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, Lauren! What a fantastic husband you have to make such great plans, too. Looks so fancy!

Emily M. said...

that is the one! kendal (?). i swear swear swear she did! hahaha i am crazy!