Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update...kind of

Cal and I are chugging along...we are both working and going to school. Cal is working at a property management company and I am still working as a nanny. We started school back up and we are in our 6th week of school. We are finally all settled in to our house in Provo, Utah. I haven't put up any pictures of the wedding or the honeymoon so I wanted to put up a few.








I love this one!!





We went to St. Martin for our honeymoon..It was AMAZING!! I loved everything about it. We had a villa to ourselves. We went exploring all over the island, went to white sandy beaches and laid out everyday.


The beaches were amazing!! Its like a postcard...with me in it.


This is the only place in the world where planes can get this close to humans. It's pretty much illegal anywhere else. haha This picture is of a Jumbo 747 coming in from France


Love it!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

For some reason the picture of that plane is just so cool! I love your pictures, you look absolutely STUNNING, and I am incredible jealous of your honeymoon.

Alicia said...

Crap. This is Laurel. I am signed-in at my sister's house. Sorry!

Julie and Kyle said...

love all the pictures. especially the plane one. amazing!