Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rough...

I'm going to try to make this posting short and sweet in hopes that I wont break down. This past week my cousins family lost their sweet little boy Beck. Beck was extra special to me, I was his nanny for a year and a half of his life. His obituary sums up what a sweetheart he was.

Beck Rippy was born on November 12, 2007 to Tyler and Chelsea Rippy of American Fork, Utah. He rejoined his Heavenly Father on April 23, 2010, due to complications with pneumonia.

Beck was, in every sense of the word, a blessing. The perpetual light he carried with him could find its way into even the hardest of hearts. Despite a few developmental challenges, this small boy was able to communicate the love and courage his soul contained.

Beck's happiness, his playful spirit, his angelic countenance, and his teasing smile were contagious to every person who came in contact with him. To see his face would be to look into something greater than all of us-- a peek into heaven.

Beck is survived by his proud parents, his adoring brother Evan (9) and his doting sister Kate (7). He is also survived by his grandparents Jim and Sue Rippy and Randy and Kerry Stenson. His great-grandparents, his many aunts, uncles, and cousins will greatly miss him, and will forever be affected by the short but powerful role Beck played in their lives. We love our Beckster.

I will miss him SO much, he has changed my life. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him.


2 comments:

Arica said...

I'm so sorry friend. I can't even imagine. I'm sure he was so important and loved by our heavenly father, so much so that he needed him back quickly!! you know you can call me if you need anything. love you, see you tomorrow. (:

T.RIPPY said...

I stayed up late last night thinking about him, I love him so much. The obituary is perfect.