Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wow...

It has been forever since I have updated my blog. (I feel like this is how I am starting every entry) Let's see where do I start...I just finished my first semester up at LDSBC in Interior Design and I absolutely LOVED it! I learned a ton, made new friends and found my twin! I'm headed back in a month to start my summer semester. Cal got a new job this past week at Orange Soda at an internet marketing company! He is majoring in marketing, so this is perfect! As for Norman, he got an ear infection because his ears are massive (another vet bill). Yesterday he stuck his head in a flower bush and was stung on the eyelid by a bee. Awesome.
Majoring in Interior Design probably isn't the best thing for our bank account. I can't stop buying things for our house, painting the walls and buying more things for the house. I previously posted about painting our bedroom a grey color and I finally uploaded the pictures today! Let me know what you think (thanks Air and Andrew for your help).



I also bought a new pillow for the bed...Thank you Anthro!

3 comments:

Emily M. said...

looks awesome! i really love it so much! it makes all the white/creams stand out and look crisp. the pillow is super cute too. much better than the target one. good call!

Arica said...

horray! you know i love it. and the pillow! i'm glad you got it, and glad i committed to my knobs! (: LOVE YOU FRIEND. miss you.

Kelsey M. said...

LOVE the gray! I finally painted my bedroom too and I'm lovin it. I absolutely love your headboard and pretty much everything in your room. Gorgeous!