Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cravings...

No, I'm not pregnant..not even close. No babies for us :) Anyway I have had a month off of school and I have a few things that I'm working on..painting my kitchen cupboards, my TV trunk, finding a corner dvd cabinet, training the Norm not to be on a leash, and working on the summer body :) I walked outside today at 10:30 and it was 75 degrees. Back home I would put on my suit and head straight for the beach, no such luck in this awesome state (sense the sarcasm). Anyway..back to my point, I am craving a few things in my life...

Lab Puppies




Santorini




Home





These all over my house




Living here







And a little bit of this would be nice ;)

2 comments:

Arica said...

...i should be on this craving list. haha.. no. but seriously. miss ya, wish i could paint the cabinets with you!

sarah savage said...

okok, i saw emily's comment on your facebook about cravings and was like, "nuh-uh. now way... lauren is NOT pregnant!" haha, i should have known better. :) i'm wishing for sun for both of us, too! hope your break has been swell.