Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thoughts...

So I bought a duvet cover about two years ago. I love it because I can accent it with any colors. Since having a massive animal living in my house it now has rips in it because Cal loves to body slam this animal which turn into wrestling and ripping my duvet cover. Awesome...

the two wrestlers



I love this duvet cover but I'm wondering if I want a change..This is the old one. (except mine is cream)



But I'm thinking this one is adorable, but will I regret it later because it's too busy?



Let me know your thoughts (do you think it fits me?)

2 comments:

Arica said...

it's you, but your cream is YOU-ER. if that makes sense, haha. the one you're debating is cute, but i think you'd get over it fairly quickly. then again... we have the curse of getting over our design preferences quickly no matter what. haha. i say go with your gut.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I have been eying that SAME duvet covvvver :) LOVE IT!