Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting Close...

Here we are 5 days from getting married!!! Whooo!! I'm kind of freaking out a little hoping that everything goes well and that its everything that I have imagined. We are leaving today after work to go down to San Diego before the wedding to do pre wedding things to make sure everything is done and will run smoothly. I will put up pictures after we get back from the honeymoon and settled in a little. I have had a few breakdowns about my dress etc. I just need to relax and enjoy this time because this is the one and only time I get to do this! I'll write soon!! LOVE, LAUREN (Andrus) :)

1 comment:

T.RIPPY said...

You two are so naty. I miss you guys, give Normie a giant squeeze from me, I want him to move back home. And I'm going to fly up there in September.