Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to Reality

Here we are the newlywed couple and back to reality. Work, school starting soon and bills. It's so exciting to be sharing this whole marriage experience with Cal. We had an amazing wedding and an even better honeymoon. We went to St. Martin and I will be putting pictures up of the island and our adventures on facebook. Now that the wedding is over all I want to do is relive that day. Everything was perfect! The weather, the family and friends and the reception! Here is a little sneak peak of the pictures from the wedding and reception http://www.jamiehammondphotography.com/webslideshows/calandlauren/. Go there to see how our amazing photographer captured the day! We are having so much fun together. On Monday we walked to J Dawgs from our house in Provo with Norman and then went home and painted our living room. We are still waiting on a few things to be delivered that will make our house more complete. My kitchen is my favorite room so far, but that's probably since it is the only one that is closest to being done. I love being able to have our own house to make just the way we want! That's all for now, I have to get back to that thing called work :)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Oh, Lauren... Your pictures are INCREDIBLE!!! You are an amazingly beautiful bride, and I'm so happy for you.

Too bad about that "reality" thing, huh?